The Colorado Grill Server ensures all guests are provided with exceptional prompt service. The Server describes menu items, assists in making food and beverage selections, takes and enters orders, delivers food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction at Colorado Grill!
- Minimum two years experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms, bending, reaching, twisting.
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Greets and welcomes guests, inviting them back as they leave.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu, offering cocktails/beverages, suggesting entrees, answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording guests' choices, identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
- Responds to additional guest requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process and is responsive at all times.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed, replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
Join the Colorado Grill Team in the Server Position – Apply Today!
Other Related Jobs
Full Time - Work at Location Address
Salary Pay - $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 Annually