The Manager enthusiastically leads and motivates the Team and is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the restaurant. While providing Front of House and Back of House supervision, the Manager ensures overall guest satisfaction at Colorado Grill!
· Management of the team, including scheduling, training, and general supervision
· Oversee that all opening and/or closing duties are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained
· Responsible for daily deposits, and the correct operation of the POS systems
· Balancing of all daily and nightly cash drawers and POS
· Oversee inventory and maintenance
· Providing excellent customer service to Guests and excellent leadership to employees
· Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards
· Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines
· Work closely with all restaurant personnel to provide a seamless customer experience.
· 5+ years restaurant experience
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
· Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
· High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearance
· Ability to be on feet for several hours at a time
· Experience using POS systems preferred
· Servsafe training preferred
· Must pass background check and random drug test
Join Colorado Grill in the Manager Position – Apply Today!
Other Related Jobs
Full Time - Work at Location Address
Salary Pay - $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 Annually