As part of Colorado Grill’s Team, the Dishwasher will take pride in providing exceptional guest service by performing the duties of the Dishwasher and the many associated responsibilities. The Dishwasher role will ensure the highest quality when it comes to cleanliness; duties will include cleaning and sanitizing, maintaining equipment, utensils, tools and dishes.
- Follows sanitation standards and procedures complying with legal regulations.
- Cleaning food and beverage equipment as well as daily care of foodstuff-relevant rooms (walls and floors)
- Responsible for the fast and immediate cleaning of “unforeseen incidents” (i.e., a plate falls on the floor).
- Helps keep equipment operating by following operating instructions. Troubleshoots breakdowns, maintains supplies, and performs preventative maintenance.
- Keeps all cooking and serving utensils and plates clean and sanitary.
- Maintains appropriate levels of needed dishes and utensils.
- Participates fully in environmental sustainability initiative, including recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
· Professional appearance, positive attitude
· Work well in a team environment
· Dependable, reliable means of transportation
· Reliable and flexible with work schedule, work days, nights, weekends, holidays
· Able to take direction, multi-tasking, organizational skills
· Ability to stand, bend reach and walk for long periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 40lbs
· Uses, cleans and maintains a variety of kitchen equipment
Join Colorado Grill’s Team in the Dishwasher Position – Apply Today!
Other Related Jobs
Full Time - Work at Location Address
Salary Pay - $60,000.00 to $85,000.00 Annually